RE: SWAMI's ANGUISH- Posting - 4 (1.10 to 1.13)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 24, 1999

 I woke up this morning with great pride for somethings I did last night,
and now I read this article by Sri Anbil Swamy.   It is remarkable to see
such great luminaries like sri Vedanta Desika had such utter humility.  It
makes me feel like a wretched two tongued slimeball with no hope of any
cure.  I have completely lost any regard for myself!

thanks for such a good feeling early this morning!,  sri Anbil Swamy.

adiyen Krishna Kalale