Re: Sri Nigamanta Mahadesika: Biography

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 22, 1999

Dear BhaghavatAs:

I have read many biographies of Swami Desika, but this one by Mani excels
them all.  Indeed a great gift to all of us on Swami's tirunakshatram.  We
are blessed to be gifted with such talents.

I have a request to make.  Mani, can you fill in the rest of the details in
your article (eventhough it is complete by itself).  I have a frind who is
ready to fund the publication of a small booklet on Desika carrying your
article(1000 copies to begin with).  Thanks.

It will greatly help in the education of our children if similar articles
are written on other great achAryas.

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY