You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 1999

Re: Sri Nigamanta Mahadesika: Biography

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 04:45:22 PDT

At 07:05 PM 9/21/99 -0700, you wrote:

>   SrImAn venkatanAthAryaH kavitArkika kesarI |
>   vedAntAcArya-varyo me sannidhattAm sadA hRdi ||
>
>   May the glorious Venkatanatha, the greatest of
>   teachers of Vedanta, and the lion among poets and
>   debaters, reside forever in my heart.

Dear Sri Mani Varadarajan :

You have touched my heart with the most beautiful
summary of Swami Sri Desikan's Life and works .
It is one of the brilliantly assembled biography .
I agree that one can write many volumes , but ,
this succinct biography would be of great help
to a lot of BhakthAs .

With your permission , I would like to include it in
my newly created Home Pages for Swami Sri Desikan
created yesterday on our AchAryA's birthday .

Swami DSesikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
V.Sadagopan