You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 1999

Fwd: Re: Sri Nainacharyar's Pillai anthaadhi- slOkAs 1-10

From: Madhavakkannan V (srivaishnavan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 16:56:49 PDT

Sri:

Dear BhakthAs,

Sri Sadagopan has sent this correction in a private mail to me. It is so
nice and magnanimous of him to send his pat on my back publicly for the
little value that I add with my ramble and send such mistakes privately so
that the sender does not feel hurt.

We learn not only form his posts, also from his actions.

Thanks mama.

Regards

Narayana Narayana