You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 1998

Sri Adhi VaNN SatakOpa Jeeyar's Thirunakshtram : My salutation

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 04:27:59 PDT

Dear BhakthAs :

Today is the magnificient day , when the
Acharya Saarvabhouma was born in Melkote .
He received TuriyAsramam as a young man of 20
from the hands of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan
Himself at Ahobilam .Great celebrations
are underway at Melkote today .

I have to be away in Canada on a two day trip .
I have to rush and hence I have no time to write  an
elaborate article . There is an excelelnt one conming from
our Sri Ananad .Hence , I am content to just recite
Sri Adhi VaNN SatakOpa Jeeyar's Taniyan and reflect
on him on this holy day :

prapadhyE niravadhyAnAm nishadhyAm guNa sampadhAm
SaraNam bhava bheethAnAm SatakOpa muneesvaram

Namo namO Sriman NaarAyaNA !
Acharyan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam
Oppiliappan Koil VaradachAri Sadagopan