You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 1998

SELF INTRODUCTION - RAJAN

From: Rajan Srinivasan (srajan_at_mercom.co.za)
Date: Sat Sep 26 1998 - 02:33:12 PDT

Dear All,

My name is Rajan Srinivasan. My sincere thanks for including in the group. Please excuse me if my paribAsha is crude. I am generally interested in knowing much about the belief into which I have been formally admitted by Sri VAnamAmalai Jeer.

I hail from a group of villages in ThanjAvur referred to as panchagrAmam (Karpangadu among them should be well known becuase of Sri Venkatachar Swami and the Devaraja Swami temple). I am presently living in Selebi-Phikwe, Botswana (next to South Africa) with my wife Radhika and son Rahul. I am working as the General Manager of a factory maufacturing T-shirts that are being exported to US, UK and Europe. I am a chartered accountant by profession.

Though I am religiously interested I have no extensive knowledge and hence will be more an observer and hope to know more from you all.

Namo NArAyanAya