You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 1997

Sri Oppiliappan Home Page

From: Shreyas Sarangan (sarangan_at_eng.usf.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 14 1997 - 14:26:49 PDT

Dear Bhagawathas;
	On this most auspicious day of SravaNa dvAdasi I am pleased to
announce that the home page of the Sri Boomi Devi samEtha Sri
Oppiliappan is ready for viewing and online at
http://www.temple.net/oppili/
	Your comments/suggestions are most welcome.
	This project wouldn't have been possible without the guidance and
materials provided by Sri V Sadagopan, Sri Sampath Rengarajan and Sri
Parthasarathi Dileepan. I also take this opportunity to thank them for the
vast knowledge that they have shared with us through this wonderful list.

namaskaram,
-Shreyas