Re: sarvadharmAn.. vs. karmaNyeva..

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 8, 1997

In regards to the enclosed mail:

May be the words "Prapaththi mArgam perhaps begins where Bhakti mArgam
stops..."
would be more appropriate in this context.  I stand corrected.  However,
as you see it is indeed difficult to understand the subtler points
without the influence of one's AchAryA.  So much for life in the western
world !

adiyEn
Raja Krishnasamy