RE: Opening of Vishnu Sahasranamam...

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 20, 2002

Dear Sri Krishnan,

There is a sannidhi in the prakaram for Sri Viswakshenar in the
Tirumalirumcholai (Azhagar) temple which is near Madurai.
This is the one I know of, there might be many other temples with sannadhis
for Viswakshenar.

adiyen,
Anand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishna [mailto:sakilesh@artsci.wustl.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:17 AM
To: bhakti-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Opening of Vishnu Sahasranamam...

Dear Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan,

    Your email has brought to mind several things I have seen for myself in
India, especially with regards to Ayyapan. Not to get off track, the
information about Sri Vishwaksena is quite intriguing to me. Is there any
temple dedicated to the Lord that has a notable shrine to Sri Viswaksena
(aside from Tirupathi)? [...]