Re: Need address/directions to Hayagriva Vidya Peetam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 26, 2001

Dear friends:
Sri Hayagriva Vidya Peetam founded by Late Tirupputkuzhi Sri Nrisimha
Tatachariar Swami is now run by his son Sri T.N.Aravamudan. The office is at
New 54 (old 22) Tiruvalluvar Street, Taramani, Chennai,600 113.

For further information and directions, You may contact :
Sri Rajagopalan of Sri Divya Paduka Engineering Private Ltd at 1D'Silva
Road, Chennai 600 004 Phone # 499 2579
or
Uruppattur Sri D. Soundararajan at "Srikainkarya" F-5 Chandra Flats # 90
Brindavan Street, West Mambalam, Chennai-600 033 (Phone 484 3986)
Hope this helps.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy