Re: Re: Could Somebody Clarify This?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 13, 2001

Bhakti list members - I do not wish to continue the discussion on
adviata on this list since the list charter is very specific.  I will
do so only if the orginizers of this list give me a green signal.

I would however respond individually to questions related to adviata
to the best I can.  I would also direct those who are interested to
know more about advaita - to another list that caters to these
discussions -  advaitin@yahoogroups.com.  - As one of the moderators
of this advaitin list, I welcome everyone to the list - since the
emphasis there  is on inquiry, we welcome all philosophical
discussions if it is done with an attitude of inquiry, although the
list is focused on advaita.

As a general statement, it is important, however, to know how other
acharya-s have explained the scriptures.  That helps to understand
one own philosophy much better - But that is my opinion - and the
opinion of Shreeman S.M.S Chari as well.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

--
K. Sadananda