You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : September 2000

doubt

From: Madhavan Annamacharya (annamachar_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 06:35:42 PDT

great bhagavathas,
         iam having few doubts.i humbly request you to clear it.
     1.please mention  NITHYAKARMAS THAT I HAVE TO DO as a shrivaishnavite
     2.goudiya vaishnavites(ISKON) having a nithya karma of chanting:
HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA  KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE.(16*108)
they can chant at any time .
do we have any specific mantra to be chanted dailly(like this)and please specify how much I should chant daily?
note:
    i am a college goer and i am busy with my schedules
          how can i be a shrivaisnavite inspite of my busy schedules.
please answer, for this durathma's request.

adiyen
madhavadasan.