RE: ATTI VARADAR & OTHER DOUBTS - CORRIGENDUM

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 6, 2000

	There is an error in point No.3.  I reproduce point No.3 once again.
Error regretted.

		3.	Kurukshetra is just about 100 Kilometres from my
place -- the punya bhoomi,
			where the Gitaacharyan gave the Sermon.  But my Amma
has said that
			we should NOT visit / stay in a Yudda Bhoomi. why
?????

	Adiyen
	Narayanan
	Delhi