Re: [sv-rituals] PushpArchanai - the right way to do it

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 26, 2002

Dear ShrIman Krishnaswamy:

Ekadasi would be a good day.  Saturday is also fine.  Are you planning to do
this as part of Bhaghavat arAdhanam.  If not please refer to a Lifco
publication on Vishnu SahasranAmam that has outlined steps to perform the
archanA with sankalpams etc.,

S. Vijayaraghavan

>From: "krishna_swamy.geo"
>To: sv-rituals@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [sv-rituals] PushpArchanai - the right way to do it
>Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:18:36 -0000
>
>Dear all
>
>I have recently started offering Vishnu sahasranAma pushpArchanai to
>the Lord once a week.  I would like to do this right - hence please
>advice me on the correct way to conduct the proceedings.
>
>Further, is there any particular day when it is best to do this
>(e.g., Saturday?).
>
>dAsan
>Krishnaswamy

Buy Stock for $4.