You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : Rituals: March 2002

[sv-rituals] Re: Grahastashrama - Query of Shri Deepak Vinod

From: Rohit Iyer (iyer_rohit_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 21:33:31 PST

Namaskaaram to Sriram and other bhaktas,

Thanks for the great email.

Now I have an even more delicate question.
According to the sastras, one must procreate children
following the procedures of a samskara called the
"Garbhadhana samskara". It is said that children born
of such a union are very pious and with all good
qualities.

Can anyone elighten me on the details of this
procedure?

I hope I am not being too offensive in asking such a
question.

Thanks,

rohit

Buy Stock for $4.