[sv-rituals] sundara kANDam.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 6, 2002

SrI Raghavan:

To add to what SrI Sadagopan has said, it will be always good if we understand the meaning of what we are chanting as far as possible.  With this mind, it will be nice if you can read the tamizh translation a few times to the point that when you read the tamzih transliteration of the Sloka-s as advised by SrI Sadagopan, you also can relate to its meaning as far as possible.

-Krishnamachari