[sv-rituals] re-request on pradakshinams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• April 29, 2002

Namaskarams,

I posted the following message about 10 days ago. I am still very
interested in recieving an answer if possible from learned members. Sorry
for pestering, but i am trying to convince several people that
pradakshinam has some theological and perhaps scientific meaning and is
not simply "superstition" or mooda nambikkai

thanks,

Naresh

"Jesus died too soon. If he had lived to my age he would have repudiated
his doctrine" -  Nietzsche, 1844-1900.

Naresh Ramarajan , Leverett F-78, 3-2747