[sv-poetry] Re: Tallapaakkam Annamacharya , the Divine Bard

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 8, 2002

Dear BahkthAs:

I am so delighted to know about the monograph on Saint AnnamAchArya,
whose Jayanthi was celebrated recently at Sri RanganAthA temple, Pomona, NY.

Sriman Ananthapadmabhan (alias Sri Anand) has so kindly brought
to the attention of the release of this monograph and has
provided a very valuable review on the contents of
this book with excerpts. This posting appeared on
another list , where I am priveleged to be a member.

Inview of the wide interest in Saint Annamayyaa and
His devotion for His AchArya and Lord VenkatEsA of
Thirumalai, I am sharing this informative posting
with You all .

DaasOham , SaThakOpan