FW: Re : Our Original Position

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 29, 1999

-----Original Message-----
From:	Krishna Kalale [SMTP:kkalale1@san.rr.com]
Sent:	Thursday, October 28, 1999 6:32 PM
To:	'HRID'
Subject:	RE: Re : Our Original Position

Dear Sri Hridayananda Das Goswami,

thanks for your reply.  Yes we cannot resolve this issue.  It only pains me
that in that book - " our original position" , "Sri Ramanuja Sampradaya"
and Madhva sampradaya have been misrepresented.  As an ISKCON swamiji, it
is acceptable for you to express views on Srila Prabhupada's idealogies,
which are explained as clearly .  But to quote other or rather forcibly
drag other systems of vaishnavite vedantic thought to fit the views as
given in the book and mis-represent them is not appropriate.

I guess my views will make no difference.  Hence, I would wish you good
luck.

Your servant,

Krishna Kalale