You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : October 1999

(no subject)

From: V.Venkatesh (venkates_at_gto.net.om)
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 11:02:47 PDT

Dear Shri Vijayaraghavan,

I read with interest ur note on Devi Saroja sana Dharma Patni and Shri
Mani's explanation.I have a few words to add in my very limited knowledge.

Please refer to pasuram 6 and 12 of Amritha swathini where our Acharya has
referred to Our Thaayaar Laxmi as residing in the lotus.Ambuayathaal meaning
the Lotus should refer to Laxmi primarily and I agree with Shri Mani's
interpretation that the reference to Saraswati is actually to our Divine
mother.
Adeyen Ramanuja Dasan
venkatesh