You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : October 1999

A small intro

From: Srinivasan, Venkataraghavan (CTS) (SVenkata_at_chn.cts-corp.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 02:14:46 PDT

Hi,

	I have enrolled as a member of the group, a few hours back.  I am
V.S. Venkata ragavan, belonging to Veeravalli vagayara, with Veeravalli
being associated as one of the direct disciples of Sri Ramanuja. I belong to
Koundinya Gothram.  My star is Krithigai and rasi is Vrishaba.  I did my
B.Sc. in Applied Sciences from Government College of Salem and B. Tech in
Automobile Engineering from Madras Institute of Technology.  I am currently
employed in Cognizant Technology Solutions as Programmer Analyst. My hobbies
include reading books in history, philosophy, religion and listening to
music.

Regards,
Venkat.