Re: maNavALa mAmunigaL thirunakshattiram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 25, 1998

Dear Sri Varadhan :
The importance of this week starting
from today with Sri maNavALa mAmunigaL's
thirunakshthram onwards to Mudal AzhwArs and
Sri PiLLai lOkAcchAr is enhanced by another
Thirunakshthram , (viz):Thiruk Kuruhaip PirAn
PiLLAn on Monday , 26th October ( PoorAdam ).

Regarding nAzhikai for sathayam on Friday ,
October 30, avittam is up to 12-35 and
Sathayam follows thereafter . Saturday
(31st October ) is sarva UtthAna EkAdasi.

V.Sadagopan