mukunda-mAlA verses

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 18, 1998

>From: "For V. Sadagopan"
>Subject: mukunda-mAlA verses
>Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sri Ram Gopalaswamy :

Please accept my sincere thanks for your much
appreciated kaimkaryam to release the commentary on
the Individual slOkams of Mukunda MaalA . It is an
exceptionally welldone effort .It is very thoughtful of
you to release the full set of SlOkams at the last posting
for the benefit of readers / reciters .

This manuscript was lying dormant since I completed
the text back in 1989 . Thanks to your effort , the
information about this most moving work of Sri Kulasekhara
AzhwaAr is made available to devotees of Sriman NaarAyaNA .
Many sincere thanks again ,
V.Sadagopan