Updates on ThiruvallikkENi

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 16, 1998

                         SrimathE nArAyaNAya namaha

Sri Krishnamachari wrote :
----------------------------Quote------------------------------------
> It is for explaining these kinds of issues that we need, and
> luckily have, a few great SrIviashNava AcArya-s. I am very happy
> that we have been blessed with the views of one such AcArya, in this
> case SrI venkatakr*shNa svAmi.  I am particularly thankful to SrI
> venkatesh for taking the interest in all of us and going and asking
> the question and sharing his learning with us.  On behalf of all of
> us, I would like to request SrI venkatesh to continue this great
> kaimkaryam on an on-going basis for other issues that my come up in
> our discussion in the future.
------------------------------Unquote--------------------------------
Sri Mani wrote:-
----------------------------Quote ------------------------------
These are my sentiments exactly; in fact, I have requested Venkatesh
to give regular updates on the activities in Tiruvallikkeni. Time
permitting, I hope he will.
----------------------------Unquote--------------------------------

I am certainly doing this. It  is really my pleasure to share my
experiences with all bhAgavathAs. But my constraint is that this mail
address is provided by my employer and unlike in States, I cannot
send mails very frequently from this address. Also this is the reason
that I have cut short my mails recently.

I am in the process of installing  a computer in my house and once
that is done, then I will have no problem to send any number of
mails. I shall start to write about the activities in ThiruvallikkENi
regularly.

I request Sri Krishnamachari and Sri Mani to bear with me for this.

adiyEn RAmAnuja dAsan

Thirumalai Vinjamoor Venkatesh
Regards

T.V.Venkatesh