Re: " taittiriiyOpanishhat "

From the Bhakti List Archives

• September 15, 1998

Sri Rangaramanuja's commentaries are available at Uttamoor
viraraghavacharya's home or book store in Madras.  I have all these
commentaries in sanskrit.  I have copied on to regular 8x11 to just protect
it.  I can make it available to all those who can contribute to the
uttamoor viraraghavacharya's trust, since we are asking them to reprint them.

it has valuable insights from Uttamoor viraraghavacharya.  Incidentally I
have given a copy to Balaji Hebbar who asked me to do the copying.  It
should not be recopied; hence we are controlling the copies.

adiyen Krishna Kalale