Post this and email to your friends on Sunday

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 26, 1997

Dear Members : On the recent posting on
Saint Thyagaraja's Gowlai Pancharathnam ,
There was a "humorous typo " as pointed out
by one of our dear members .
I had typed " Mithya kaimkaryam " instead of
Nithya Kaimkaryam . It was hilarious.
Instead of the eternal service to the Lord
that the Saint wished , I put him in the category
of " False kaimkaryam " . My apologies
to Saint Thyagaraja of all great ones !

I am also enclosing a posting from Dr.Gerald
Surya on Bhagavan Dhanvanthri , whose birthday
is next week .This might eb of interest to some
of you .
V . Sadagopan