You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : October 1997

Beautiful pictures of Lord Krishna with descriptions

From: Jay Vijayaraghavan (jvijayaraghavan_at_vnet.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 07:09:53 PDT

Dear Bhaktas,

Listening to the excellent descriptions of our Lord Shri Krishna and the name
Kanna I happened to browse through the web for pictures which depict our
Lord indulging in these memorable and blissful actions. By his grace I hit
upon the ISKCON site which has a lot of 'Krishna Art' for us to enjoy.

The web site is
 http://www.users.wineasy.se/storm/main/twohk/artcul/gallery.htm

The pictures here are just wonderful. I am sure all of you will enjoy the
same.

Another website with the Universal Form of Lord Krishna "Vishwaroopam" is
http://www.webcom.com/ara/col/art/.

Adiyen,

Jayakrishna Vijayaraghavan