Re: Message from Internet

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 7, 1996

Esteemed members of the bhakti group:
letter.  He has kindly given my permission to share the information on
Patinettam Perukku with you.  Some members had requested to see it.  (The
August 20 date is the day I transferred it from one system to another, so
that date is irrelevant).  I hope it brings back delightful memories to many
of you who have enjoyed this festival.  Best wishes, Vasudha