Release of the book - "Selections from the Upanishads" by Dr.NSA Swamy.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 31, 2002

Dear BhakthAs:

I ma delighted to pass on the message from Bangalore about
the release of the First book in the set of three dealing with
the intrepretations of Upanishads in the tradition of VisishtAdhvaitham
by U.Ve. Dr. N.S.Anantharangachar Swamy.

Number of you have provided financial support to
make this dream come true. Thank you all!

We will make arrangements for all the 24 bhakthAs ,
who have contributed more than 2,000$ to realize
this dream. We will look in to the matter of
some one travelling from India hand carrying copies
of the first book for those in U.S.A. , who have
provided support . Copies will be  mailed for
those outside U.S.A. including India by SrIman Narasimhan
of Bangalore , who is copied on this note.

The other two books (ChAndhOgyam and BruhadhAraNyakam)
are getting ready. We are grateful for Dr.N.S.A Swamy
for His Kaimakryams to help us all with His immnese
Saasthraic Knowledge .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,
V.Sadagopan

NOTE FROM SRIMAN C.G.BALAJI FROM BANGALORE
>Swamy Deshikan Thiruvadigale Sharanam !!!

>Dear Sriman Sadagopan,

>Please forward the attached message on Upanishads to the lists. Due to a
>change in my email id I will have to set up my accounts which might take a
>day.

>Thanks and regarsd,
>Balaji

function..