Fwd: RE : Fwd: Fwd: Need Info

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 10, 2002

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs:

I am attaching a note about DayA Sahasram .
Could anyone in Bangalore contact this great scholar
(U.Ve . SrIman SudarsanachAr  Swamy ) and summarize
the content and scope of Daya Sahasram ?

It is intriguing to know that Swamy  Desikan
might be linked with this grantham although
the traditional bibiliography does not include
this SrI Sookthi as one of his contributions.

Thanks very much ,
V.Sadagopan

***************************

Dear Sriman Malolan,

Sriman Baladhanvi Jaggu Sudarshanachar is my grand father and also is the
author and editor of many great Sampradaya Granthas apart from being a great
scholar in both Vedanthas, and also is the recepient of the preisdent of
India's award.  His tel no is 331 4587 and stays in Sadashivanagar,
Bangalore, very close to Malleswaram.  You may contact him and get more
details, including the Daya Sahasram revealed to Sri Lakshmi Dasa Bhagavan,
by Sri Vedantha Desika.
Thanking ypou,
Yours truly,
Alwar