Re: hayagriva mantram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 11, 2002

Hi Malolan,

I apologize if I was in error. This is the first I have
heard of this text being extant. Can you give me details
of the edition you have, etc.? I don't think either Sri
Uttamur Viraraghavacharyar or Sri P.B. Annangaracharya,
the two who published Swami Desika's works in the last
century, printed this text. I would like to know how to
obtain it.

Thanks,
Mani