Pl note- "SriBhasyam" Changed to "Thiru Connden" Upanyasam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 26, 2001

Dear All,
Due to unavoidable circumstances (Swamy R.Narasimhachar had an eye
operation) we are unable to have SriBhasyam Upanyasam as posted earlier.
Inlieu of that we will be having a guest Upanyasam by Sri.Devarajan on
"ThiruKanden" - from Moonram Thiruvandhathi . Swamy will cover the following

-Peyalwar Vaibhavam -Ippasiel Sathayam
-Moonram Thiruvandhathi starting with "Thiru Kanden"
-" Thiru" /Sri Sampradayam /Mahalakshmi Vaibhavam to conclude the Navarathri

Let me request the Bhagavadas to utilize this oppurtunity to get ourselves
enriched with the artha visheshams of SriSampradayam

The timings remains as such

Date- 28th Oct 2001
Time- 8 am PST, 10am - CST 11 am Eastern
Topic- Thiru Kanden /SriSampradayam

By- Sri Devarajan - a well known scholar from Triplicane (probably every one
may aware of)

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary