Re: Unjal songs creation of softcopy (Re: Digest Number 184)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 24, 2000

Namo Narayana !

Dear Sri Venkat:

Many thanks for your generous offer to
help with this kaimkaryam .It will
be most welcome.

I will fax the incomplete version to you
to get started .The rest can be inserted later.

Perhaps , Sri Anand KaraLapAkkam or
other BhakthAs , who might have access to the full
works of PiLLai PerumAL IyengAr and KonEri Kavi
can help secure the full manuscript for
inclusion in the home pages maintained by yourself
so well .

I have the 4 verses from Koneri Appanaiyegar.
I am not sure , whether there are more.
Regarding PiLlai PerumAL Iyengar , I have 1,5 and 23
Oonjal Verses on Lord RanganAthA. The rest
have to be assembled.

On a related matter, PiLLai perumAL Iyengar
has also verses on 108 Dhivya desa EmperumAns .
That would also be most interesting .

By copy of this note , I am requesting BhakthAs
with full text of these two OOnjal PaatukaL
to come forward to help with this kaimkaryam
and all of us to benefit from your kind offer of help.

RaamAnuja Daasan,
V.SatakOpan