You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : October 2000

A Doubt..

From: Ramanan Rajagopalan (sriethiraja_at_ureach.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 12:37:02 PDT

Respected SriVaishnavas:
Pranams!

I have a doubt regarding one of the activities in our
custom.Why is it necessary that both the husband and wife have
to do anything together in house during any function?
This doubt came in my mind due to the following:
Recently I saw Dasavatharam movie, where in Mahabali does the
yagam,followed by Danam with his wife specifically.
What is the significance in this kind of sampradayam?

Thanks for youe precious time,

Adiyen,
Ramanan Ramanuja Dasan

Get your own "800" number - Free
Free voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag