You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : October 2000

a new ignorant dasa

From: vasuki hr (vadulya_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:37:26 PDT

so many great people and my namaskaram to them,

 put up in bangalore- working as a contract employee,

  but here and there i have know some great things
about our alwar, acharya  and  the all preavading god,

is interested to know lot of things ,

must do:   at least with the busy time i am in once i
want to recite namalvar  "thiruvaymuoli" with acharyas
blessing ..(incidently my favourite alwar).

favourite temple: tirupati- try to vist him at least
once in a year .

request:  please intimate me any discourse on acharya,
alwars ,etc.... anywhere in bangalore so that we can
also enjoy the same.

 adyian
vasuki dasan.