Sri Hayagriva Stotram Translation

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 11, 2000

Namo NarAyaNAya !
Dear Sri Rajeev Karamchedu:

You wrote :

>I hope all of you have been reading the postings of
>Sri Satakopan on Sri Hayagriva Stotram. His attention
>to detail while dealing with the individual slokams and
>timely references of other works indeed reveal the
>divinity and the inner, real meanings of those slokams.
>I, personally, am truly indebted to Sri Satakopan for
>this Knowledge he has imparted and request him to
>accept my humble pranamams.

Thanks most sincerely for the excellent web pages that you
have created for the ancient ParakAla matam and housing my
translations of the individual slOkams of Sri HayagrIva
sthOthram there. It is a great bhAgyam.

>I have, with Sri Satakopan's gracious permission, archived
>these postings in form of HTML pages. Please visit
>http://hayagriva.homepage.com and click the "Scriptures and Stotrams"
>section for these translations and other stotrams on Lord Hayagriva.

The organization of content with the index of individual slOkams
and the format in which you have presented them for easy
readability is excellent. Thanks very much for a wonderful
service to Your AchAryan and His AarAdhana Moorthy ,
the Emperor of all VidhyAs , Sri Lkashmi HayagrIvan .

V.SatakOpan