Re: HH Sri Thirukudanthai Desikan's Thirunatchatram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 5, 2000

--- Nadadur_Mathavan
wrote:
> Sri:
> Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Srinivasa Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Ranganatha Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Srinivasa Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Nigamantha Mahadesikaya Namaha
> Srimathe Baghavathe Bhashyakaraya Mahadesikaya
> Namaha
> Sri Ranganatha Divyamani Padhukabyam Namaha

Dear Bhagavathas,

The 300th Thirunakshtram of the great
Sri Thirukudanthai Desikan was celebrated yesterday
(pooratasi-pooradam, Oct. 5) at Thiruvahindipuram and
led by our Acharya Sarvabhouman Srimad Andavan Sri
Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan in the most sampradyic
manner.

This small town, where Swamy Desikan resided for a
very eventful part of his life, reverberated with the
ghosti's chanting of veda, prabhandam and Swamy
Desikar's Sthorams.

HH is currently camping at Hemambuja Nayaki Sametha
Devanayaka Perumal Desam for the on going Swamy
Desikan Thirunakshtram celebrations.

On this important day, adiyen was also blessed by
Acharya Sarvabhouman Srimad Andavan Sri Rangaramanuja
Mahadesikan with panchasamskaram and bharanyasam.

sarvamsrikrishnarpanmasthu

Sreekrishna daasan.

(Shreyas)