Re: Venkateshwara Suprabatham translation

From the Bhakti List Archives

• October 5, 2000

Dear Sri Venaktesh:

The entire VenkatEsa SuprabhAtham , SthOthram ,
Prapatthi and MangaLam have been translated recently
by myself with commentary into English and
presented in the Sri Thiruppathi SrinivAsan's
special home pages at the following URL:

http://Srimannarayana@homepage.com

Special images have been incorporated
in the body of the text .A lot mre information
have been presented there beyond the
SlOkams .

Sri Haresh Balasubramanyan of Singapore
is working with me in this project .