You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1999

Re: queries

From: Venkatesh Elayavalli (elayavalli_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 13:36:52 PST

There is one translation by Robert C. Lester published by The Kuppuswamy
Sastri Research  Institute in 1979.

>Can someone please  share a copy of Pillai lokacharyar's srivachana
>bhushanam  telugu/english/translation with me or tell me where it is
>available (othe than that published in telugu from Machilipatnam, AP )?

Venkatesh K. Elayavalli             Cypress Semiconductor
Data Communications Division        3901 N. First St. MS 4
Phone: (408) 456 1858               San Jose CA 95134
Fax:   (408) 943 2949

email: elayavalli@hotmail.com (external)
Home Page Location:     http://www.srivaishnava.org