Re: World Vaishnava Association, Australia

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 22, 1999

Jaya Sriman Narayana,

	The "World Vaishnava Association" is a loose forum consisting exclusively
of dissident (non-ISKCON) Hare Krishna organizations and the remnants of
the Gaudiya Matha.  Its headquarters are in Vrndavana, India.  To my
knowledge, there are no Srivaisnavas associated with it in any way.  Their
web site is:  http://www.wva-vvrs.org/

Ramanuja dasan,

Frank Morales

At 02:16 PM 11/18/99 +0800, Praveena & Anand wrote:
>SrI:
>NarayananE namakkE parai tharuvAn
>
>I read a news article in which there was a mention of this
>World Vaishnava Association and this had some Australian
>names in it.
>
>This association, I guess is in Australia.
>
>Does any of the members have any information about this
>association?
>
>If you have the web site address you can send it across.
>
>dasan
>Anand
>18th November 1999
>
>Srimad Azhagia Singar Thiruvadigale Saranam
>Shrimate Shri Seetha Ramachandra Parabrahmane Namaha

Frank Morales
Languages and Cultures of Asia
University of Wisconsin-Madison
fmorale1@students.wisc.edu
Home (608) 288-0266
Office (608) 262-6655

http://www.hinduweb.org/home/dharma_and_philosophy/dharma/

http://www.hinduweb.org/home/dharma_and_philosophy/vvh/

"How many have not asked 'What is Truth' and at bottom hoped that vast
spaces would intervene before truth came so close to him that in the
immediate now it would determine his duty for action at that very moment?"

						Soren Kierkegaard