You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1999

ParakalaMutt Sishyas / Champions Needed for SVSS activities

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale1_at_san.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 16:41:20 PST

Dear friends,

We badly need Parakalamutt followers to come up and help the causes of
their Mutt and represent them here in the US.  That Mutt needs help and
this is possible only if a sincere individual can help in fund raising,
publicizing and other activities.

SVSS is trying its best to put together some structure to help several
Srivaishnava Mutts, Temples and Other publications type work.  We badly
need help in different areas.  We need help from devotees who can help any
Srivaishnava cause.

thanks

Adiyen Krishna Kalale