You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1999

CONVERSION topic closed

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_be.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 11:20:06 PST

Dear Bhagavatas,

Unless someone can offer an opinion or idea which
is directly relevant to Visishtadvaita philosophy,
religious practice, or history, I am declaring
the "CONVERSION" topic closed.  Our list is not
intended to discuss this topic in the manner in
which it is being carried out.

Furthermore, it is *highly* inappropriate to write
inflammatorily on this list that "there is no Christian
today who is a true Christian". This is downright rude
and offensive and serves no useful purpose. I ask
those of you who are inclined to write in such a
manner to please take these statements elsewhere.

As always, please apply the Golden Rule before writing
anything.

Thanks,
Mani