You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1999

Re: "harvest of faith"

From: Vijayaraghavan Srinivasan (vijayaraghavan_s_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 16:30:09 PST

Dear Sampath

I appreciate your boldness for bringing this topic to the Bhakti forum.
Your questions are extremely relevant and I hope they are viewed in the
right spirit by the learned members of the Bhakti group.

Personally I don't think conversion really helps.  We must learn from each
other and grow up to be better Hindus or better Christians or better
Buddhists.  Everything is a part of EmperumAn's leela Vibhuti and we must
play our part to the best extent possible.

Your well spirited writing on cleaniness in temples can derive lot of
inspiration from Christian Missionaries.

Please continue to enlighten us with your writings.

Dasan

Vijayaraghavan
Buffalo, NY