8th November NAMA Event Report

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 8, 1999

Dear AchAryA RaamAnuja Darsana SampradhAyins :

It is my pleasure to forward you a private note
summarizing the NAMA Special celbrations
at Singapore for the Senai MudaliyAr (Sri VishvaksEnar
and Sri MaNavALa MaamunigaL ) .It is indeed an exemplary
session .

The report is sent by Sri Haresh Balasubramanian,
a devout Sriman NaarAyaNa BhakthA who has
created the lovely Home pages for Sri KrishNA ,
Sri Vedantha Desikan and Sri MaNavALa Maamuni .
I am delighted to learn about the plans for
the creation of special home pages for Sri VishvaksEnar
in the near future by BhakthAs from Singapore .

NamO NaarAyaNA ,
V.Sadagopan