Arsham 32- Festivals of India - Deepavali

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 5, 1999

>To: vediccircle@egroups.com
>Subject: Arsham 32- Festivals of India - Deepavali

Dear BhakthAs: Dr.V.V.Parthasarathy works in the Medical
Field in Coimbatore . He posts frequently on topics of
general interest .I am enclosing his recent posting
on DipAvaLi festival that he sent to me .
You might also enjoy reading it.
Best wishes for  a happy DipAvaLi,
V.Sadagopan