You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1999

Greetings

From: P.B. Anand (p.b.anand_at_Bradford.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 08:21:52 PST

Dear Sriman Ramakrishna and all Bhagavad bandhulara

Greetings for a Deepavali and in particular to
remember the Karuna of our Lord Srimannarayana for giving
us our Sriman Jeear Swamy Varu on this Swathy nakshatram
day. I am told that all devotees are planning to
celebrate this in a grand manner in Sitanagaram. For
those of us who are far away, we have to enjoy this event
and think of our Jeear Swamy vari charanakamalam in the
eye of our mind.

Adiyen, dasan
PB Anand
P.B. Anand