Tiruppavai Verse # 2

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 22, 1998

>From: Ramanbil@aol.com
>Subject: Tiruppavai Verse # 2
>Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:19:55 EST
>BestServHost: lists.best.com
>Sender: bhakti-errors@lists.best.com
>To: bhakti@lists.best.com
>
>Dear Bhagavatas,
>
>Sri Mani had asked for the meanings of some of the terms in Verse 2 of
>Tiruppavai..

What  a wonderful treat it is to read the rich and
substantive posting of Sri Anbil Swami on the second
Paasuram of GodhA Piratti's Thiruppaavai. We are indeed
fortunate to have access to the extraordianry scholarship of
Sri Anbil Swami and the knowledge that he has stored from the
many kalakshEpams of amny AchAryAs . This type of integrative
commentaries are very , very difficult to read under one
heading .Many thanks to Sri Anbil Swami.

I request him to continue to post similar articles
on the other Paasurams as well for this Marghazhi
season and have them added to the Sri ANDAL home page.

Thanks again ,
Daasan , V.Sadagopan