RE: Live images of Divya Deshams Via the Web

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 18, 1998

Sri:

Dearest Sisters and Brothers,

Though I did not understand (as usual) much, all I could understand is that
it is going to be a GREAT EXCITING darshan that is feasible on our desktop,
with zooming on each angam of PerumAL and enjoy.

In fact, for a long time, I was planning to ask this to bhakti Group-
especially those who have excellent software knowledge- Is it possible also
to have a screensaver on Divya dEsa PerumAL/Divya Damaptis, so that it would
be great to have them bless us when you are idle and do not lay your hands
on the PC. Can someone help us? As a first pass, we may start with PerumALs
of Srirangam, Thiruppathi, Triplicane, Kanchi, Oppiliappan, Thiruvalloor, ..
and then perhaps, we can add others one by one. Even if there are many who
wish to work on this now, no problem. Let us have as many screensavers as
possible. All the more great, because He is Aaraa amudhan, an insatiable
nectar.

Just a supplement to Smt. Sheela's excellent remark.

Thanks and Regards

Narayana dAsan