Re: updated website on srivilliputtur

From the Bhakti List Archives

• November 6, 1998

Dear Sri Venkat Iyengar :

At the time of Brahma MuhUrtham on this
Iypaasi Friday , I am blessed to
have the darsana soubhAgyam of
SooDik KoDuttha NaacchiyAr thru your
excellent home pages . I am deeply
moved to browse the material that
has been lovingly assembled here .

On October 12, I had the bhAgyam of being at
Sri VilliputthUr and participated in
the AbhAraNa SamarpaNam ( RaaNI KOndai
and related AbharaNams ) organized by
the GodhA PriyA Kaimkarya Committee
of Chennai . I have brought with me a
lot of pictures and Video related to
the Veedhi prathakshiNam with the AbhAraNams,
Thirumanjanam for the divya dampathis on
that day et al . I will be happy to send
selected items from this trip for inclusion
in the home page to yourself or to Sri Mani here.
It is thrilling to browse the sumptous content
of the Homepages . One has to study it many times
to receive Our ANDAL's Blessings .I am sure
that these home pages will grow and perhaps one day ,
the content of these home pages can be added to
the CD ROM on 108 Divya Desams that is being
assembled by Sri P.Dileepan of Tennessee .
Thanks very much indeed for the most delightful
Home page for ANDAL .

Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan