You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : November 1997

Sri P.B.Anand"s question on " anadhyananam " periods

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 06:03:43 PST

Dear Sri P.B. Anand : Professor VasudhA Narayanan
is the most qualified scholar in this group to comment
on your question . As a keen student and researcher ,
she has visited 60 of the 106 divya desams to study
and record the recitation and ritual of Divya Prabhandhams .

Her book on " The Vernacular Veda , Revelation ,
recitation and ritual " is a treasure house of
information on hte subject of Divya Prabhamdhams .
The information on the practises at the famous
temple of Sri PathasArathy at ThiruvallikkENi
is very informative .

May I suggest that we all benefit form her comments /
observations on your question ?

V.Sadagopan